Twitter

07 July 2008

Haven been bloggin for long time .
Let's try to recall wad happened .

Saturday

Band .
Woke up early morning for sec2 meeting .
Tutorials .
Lookit came .
Used toothpaste to clean mouthpiece .
Rachel's orange toothpaste was nice .
Dhn managed to clean off abit of oxidation [?] .
Aniwaes ,
Tutorials ; Spanish Fever .
It rocks .
Aft dht had short combined .
Mostly MrWong talking .

Had SL lunch .
Dhn MsLow came over for short meeting .
Talked and talked .
Overly stressed by her words .
SYF is like nx yr april .
& we're getting scores nx week ,
Aft 2nd NBC .
It's a difficult piece .
& by counting hw much time we have ,
Take out all dh band / term breaks ,
We're left with maximum 5 mths to prepare .
It's super stressful .
& i realised i must not play anymore .
I must be strict .
But i'll hurt ppl's feelings i know .
I'm stucked ,
& idk wad to do .

Went over to CCHY for performance .
It was schl anniversary .
Though dheir schl was like small ,
But it was super nice .
Although dh lake was super small ,
But at least it was clean .
Toilets compared to our schl ,
It's perfect .
It's just like staff toilets !
Whoo ~
I envy them .
Aniwaes , had short rehersal dhn headed to LT .
It was a super bad bad bad day .

`} I did sth real bad .
`} Nicholas's string broke .
`} Sprained my ankle .
`} o.1 couldn't walk properly due to squats dh previous day .
`} Rachel fell down dh stairs and injured her leg .
`} My hair was messed up by some idiots .
`} Performance was SHIT .
`} Horn fall down .
`} I fall off dh seat when bus turned , tnx to dh horn -.-
`} I injured my arm .

Our performance was way below expectation .
MrWong and tchrs was damn angry .
Although dh audience may think it was nice ,
But it was a great disappointment .
Many parts were screwed .
Many were forcing to get loud sound .
Bad sound was heard .
Overall , dh whole thing was bad ,
Very very bad .

Went back to CCHMS .
MsLow had meeting with SLs and Comm members .
All dh pressure was on us .
This time , even more .
Wednesday , gonna have section meeting with MsLow .
Idk wad to say on dht day .
Stressed out .
Aft dht jiu went over to granny's hse for dinner .
Homed and sleep .

Sunday

Woked up early as usual .
On dh com for like 5 minutes ,
To send dh ppt slides .
It sucks .
Seriously .
Super ugly !

Churched .
Watched a movie on Moses' life .
Still came to my mind .
Was thinking about dh song .
Realised how foolish we were ,
Just like dh ppl .
Kept asking for more and more .
Didn't knew wad was satisfaction .
Many stuff just ran thru my mind .
Re-realised dht how true god was .

Didn't went to dh sushi buffet .
Saded ):
Mum din allow .
Stupid yunjie come suan me ,
Ask why i bo go .
Tell him i need consent form ,
Dhn he come tell me he no need .
Rawr !

Went over to ahma's hse .
Dht com suck like siao .
Can't even open Msn / Window msnger .
Zz .
Lousy com .
Sis mc-ed like mad .
& got 12 maple coins .
Stupid mc .
Drive ppl nuts nia .
Went home and sleep aft dinner .

Today

Youth day .
Supposed to have clique outing ,
But in dh end ,
Half dh clique pangsehed .
So cancelled .
Everyone's mood spoilt .
Poor alfred and iris .
Nvm .

Gonna rot today .
Idk wad to do .
Sit dhr and blank stare .
So many random things flowing thru my mind .
Feeling a little sad now .
Sian .
Let's hope schl will be fun tmr .

I'm seriously sorry girl .
To make you hurt .
I guess i wasn't sensitive enough .
I know it was my fault .
I'm seriously sorry ,
From dh bottom of my heart .
I just want to say ,
I wasn't shouting at you .
Perharps i used dh wrong tone ,
Dht made you feel hurt .
But i was in a state ,
Dht i have to be strict ,
But not to hurt others feelings .
What MrWong and MsLow said ,
Were making me go mad .
I had no choice but to be strict .

I seriously dowan this friendship to somehow end ,
Just because of dht incident .
I really wan things to be like last time .
How we spent time tgt , having fun .
But if you stl cannot forgive me ,
I don't blame you .
Cause i know dht you're a sensitive person .
But i know my mistake .
I'll try my best to chng .
To become a person ,
Who knows how to be mre sensitive to others .
All i wanna say is written here .
I'm really really sorry .