Twitter

30 November 2008

Tags Reply ;



Angela :
Michelle Yo Relink Me Lols
`} Okays (:

Jon :
Zzz...Lol, Ur blog is more alive than mine le. Haha. Gratz!
`} Hahas , Thanks (:



Saturday was a HORRIBLE day .
Firstly , I was having leg cramps ):
So i couldn't really walk arnd .
Dhen TV bully me ,
Coz nothing to watch .
& also , my niece and nephew came over .
WITHOUT NOTICE !
They hogged my room & yea , the com .
&&& the worst thing was ,
The com was perfectly fine that day & i cannot use it !
Rahhhhhs !!
Mum misunderstood me again ,
& yea , showed me black face ..
But after that i was okay .
Went over to grandma's place for dinner .
HER COOKING IS REALLY GREAT !!
I ate like double / triple the amt i usually eat .
So , I'M GROWING FAT !
Awwwww ...

Missed church today coz i'm not well ..
Hate being sick ..
& downstairs have malay wedding ,
Super noisy ..
I cannot sleep .
Rahhhs !
Hope i recover by tmr ,
Out with Xinqqan again !!
Hope the job hunting will be succesful (: