Twitter

30 December 2008



(Tags Reply)

{edit; today, 10.20pm}

Joycelyn :

Your chi cher same as mine leh whotf is that
`} Penguin ..
Who is Tan Eng Chiu lolol why you F!
`} The one that i dun like ... (Hope she dun read blogs :x)
Piang eh you tell me Sentosa fun then here you say boring -.-
`} It's fun if you go with fun ppl . & only the beach is fun .
New uniform go Bukit Timah buy, the shop there. I need new socks too wtheck
`} Bukit Timah have sell the Old Uniform o.o? (:
Maths don't need hand in so don't do you goondu head. Ha ha ha huh what gonghan
`} My brain rusty , Dun do some work , Schl reopen sure fail everything . & gonghan need to memorise . Have test . Ask Jon for mre info . Hahas .
Yay my name so nice fill up half of your tagboard muahahaha
`} Hahas , I feel honoured (:

{/edit}


Jon :
Haha, mich, Im thr, so, dun worry...And the pool wont be too deep either, at most 1.3m, near ur ... CHEST area. Lol. Wont drown. Got 3 ppl who know swimming over thr, u wont drown! Haha! I jus wanna know whr u wan to go for swim and when? And I'm afraid of showing my ugly body, haha. xD
`} Hahas . Ur body ugly mehs . Ur figure is wad girls wan okays ! Lols .
Wahahahaha!!! Terry! ^^ Lawl...I think joycelyn can swim lah, jus abit weird ? Lawl. :X Vern, i tot u love showing ur body? haha...
`} ==" Terry ur head .
Oh, seems that Im the first on ur tagboard to wish u merry X'mas on Christmas!
`} Nuppp , My tingyu mummy wished me early merry christmas liaos (:
Hi, Mich's err... Hahah!! Lawl...Im bored. Yes.
`} I'm bored okays !

Vern :
crazy people . ;x
`} We are NOT crazy okays !
show penis la show body . i go drink the swimming pool water then no more swimmign for u . xD
`} Crap lahs you . & u can drink the water dhn say lurh . Lols .

Joycelyn :
Wei I can swim lor. Why all the words so sour de....
`} His words is always sour de lurhs .
Ha ha ha Terry ha ha ha
`} Terry ur head lahhs .
Hey how can you be Bored if I'm Bored?
`} Everyone is bored lurhs . Bored1 , Bored2 , Bored3 ... ... ...

-NIL- :
next time u free tell me i go teach u then we all can swim
`} Lols , I scared of water :x
and, not NO TASTE CAN.... is u...nvm wont cook for u le
`} Sorry lurhs ... My fault larhs ... Can ? =="
AHAH WHO ASK U DUN PICK UP OUR CALLS ; stupid clara....
`} For once i agree that clara is stupid :x

tingyu :
tagged:D its christmas eve so uh, merry christmas love!(:
`} Hahas , Thanks (:

germaine :
hello future classmate :D
`} HELLOS xD

LingShan :
hello. Merry Christmas. :D
`} Hellos (: Merry Christmas !!

CLARA . :
my album.sobs:(
`} You stupid girl . Call you so many times nvr answer ): Make me so sad ... Pass you on friday lahhs ..



Haven Been Updating -.-

Shall continue blogging aft schl reopens .

Some good things .

Ziqin's in my class (:
I have a nice FT ; Ms Mong (:
I have wierd teachers ; * Not to be revealed *

Heeeeeees .
Going school early to take seats .

Aniwaes , Teachers .

English : Cheong Yoke Ling Clarissa (:
Chinese : Wong Peng Kwee
Emaths : Lee Teck Hock Robert [?] (Heard he's nice)
Amaths : Tan Eng Chiu (F!)
Ehist : Veronica Tan :x
Geog : Chee Siew Yan
Chem : Chia Choong Kwok Kelvin / Samsom Lam (LOLS)
Bio : Mong Lian Zhi Jasmine (: / Lam Yow Lan

Ohhh , & dun go santosa unless you're going beach .
Coz it's SUPER boring .

Got books from JH and Alan today (:
New socks only having stock 2 weeks later .
& IDK WHR TO GET NEW UNIFORM !
Dammit ..
Hw not done .
Chiong some maths tmr .
& I NEED TO MEMORISE GONGHAN !
Schl reopen have test i think ..
Argh ...

Band band band these days .
& we're finally back at band room .
Whoots ~
Happy ^^V
No mre moving here and there .
Heeeees xD