Twitter

28 February 2009

Sick Sick Sick ..
Din attend schl ytd ,
& band today too .
Shared umbrella with o.1 on Thursday .
Was half drenched .
& my worksheets are half wet too .
Damn , Can't study anymore .
Missed chem test ytd .
Had really bad headache @.@
& also flu D:
Feeling a little better today .
& I think I might be missing oMusic outing today .
Hope i can make it lurhs .

Life srzly sucks with suckish environment .
Being bloody pissed off just kills my cells with me .
Guess I should just let go of everything .
Not even gonna bother wad's bothering me now .
That includes severing ties .

I still don't know what's his freaking problem .
Giving such a dulan face ,
& giving that shit tone .
Don't even bother to consider how others might feel .
Can't he just put things in a nicer tone ?!?!
Maybe it's just that I'm too sensitive ,
Or maybe , It's just like that .
{{ Names shall not be mentioned to sway people's view of him }}

Band is just getting better ,
Touching the pieces .
I feel so bad missing 2 practices ,
That we had so little time left D:
My dearest sec 1s are not improving .
Which is like Bad Bad Bad ...
They complained to tutor that conductor scolded them ,
For not being able to play concert Bb major scale .
Think I havent been doing my part as a SL hurhs .
JIAYOUS JIAYOUS JIAYOUS !!