Twitter

10 August 2009

Ok , blogger is still screwed in FF .

Change is the only Constant in the World .

Can't handle change .
Can't help me either .
Trying to cope with it .
But it seems like my life is crashing down into the endless pit .
Life's miserable .
Please note you are not the one having a hell-ish long weekend .
Me too .
I'm so sorry that i've not been doing my part ,
But i'm trying , seriously .
I feel really guilty that everyone went to you ,
I admit that i'm at fault too .
My mind is in a whirl @.@
I don't know what to do .
I'm in a great loss .


Anyways ,
Forget about that .
LALALALALALAS ~~~

Out to Sinee's house for dance dance .
Left early ,
(Sorry!!)
To celebrate Nicole's belated bdae .
Went with Ziqin ,
Met up with Nicole and Xinhao .
& CALAMARI IS FRIED SQUID (RC QUIZ!) :x
Ate a little .
Wanted to bowl but there was 22 people on the waiting list .
So dropped that thought .
& MOVIE TICKETS FOR "XIAO DAO SIAO"
ARGHHHHH!
Headed over to arcade instead .
SPIDER SPIDER !! was joke of the day .
Ticket siao ! Whoooo ~~
KTV-ed after that .
& Xinhao owes me $7.50 !
Junior-Senior bonding is fun fun fun :D :D
I wan more more more !!

P.S. I concluded that WanYuan is Dumb + Dumb >.<

& will upload pictures other day .