Twitter

15 December 2010

The Expectation of that Anticipation Just Wasn't Right

Piggy's back yesterday , when he told me that he's actually gonna be back only today . Was at workplace and received a call . Got a shock when I saw his number . Wanted to pick up but he put down the phone already . I'm feeling kind of uneasy after trying to get use to life without you , and suddenly now , you're back . Yes , I'm happy that you're back . But everything just seems different . The kind of happy when I knew that you're back , wasn't what I thought it would be . I think I'l need to get use to life with a boyfriend all over again . I know it won't be easy because we won't get to see each other much now , and maybe the whole of January . I don't know , I really don't . I'm really wondering how hectic can life get ? Where's the life of watching of movies , dramas or just sitting there and doing nothing , as long as we're together . Don't wish to think any further .

Maybe , I'm feeling wierd because you've changed . Your cultural shock has caused you to be a totally different person . It's wierd , just too wierd . I think I'll need to adapt . Or maybe , everything changes when I see your face .

Pictures from Zhapalang Chalet :

See how messy the chalet was . They drinked all night , & puked . Sadly I wasn't there or wasn't allowed to stayover . Or else I'll be there already . Heard that I missed out so much . Urghhhh . Mummy , when will you allow me to stayover in chalet ?





Went over to chalet on Monday night . But in the end , I didn't even step foot into the chalet . Had dinner with the rest at Just Acia . Alfred is a uber pro ice-cream scooper lahhs . Ask him help me take chocolate , then he came back with chocolate ice-cream almost overflow . Left after dinner with Iris and Pearlyn because I gotta be home by 11 . Rawrhhhhs .


Saw carebears there !! DTE is having some carebear event . But only managed to take picture with 2 !


& Alfred also wanna take picture with carebears . Hahahahas .

Camwhored with Iris's iPhone & Pea's camera otw home ^^











Went for (supposedly) job training on Tuesday . But the stupid manager placed us in the wrong department . So this means job training today and tomorrow , then can start work . Walked around the whole management building of Shangri La yesterday just to find places and people . Yesterday was like a freaking waste of time . Slack at ION with Yanhong girlf . Had Swensens icecream , Bubble Tea and OldChangKee for dinner . Then went to church for rehearsal .

Oh & because there's EC rehearsal and I'm going straight there after the stupid job , I brought along 2 skirts and 4 dresses . All maxi length . So gotta put in the bag . It was freaking freaking heavy . This made me realise that the railings on the mrt are multi-functional !



See ! Told you right ! Those things also can hang stuff one ! Yes , it's wierd and so many people were staring at me . But I'd rather be stared or even go up to STOMP (not like anyone will know me) than breaking my arm , trying to carry this super heavy thing ! And also not say the train have a lot of people right . Nobody hold the railings , might as well put my stuff . Don't put the thing to waste . Later become white elephant (:

Going for job training later . Gotta buy a black croc shoes . Anyone knows anywhere that sells fake and cheap crocs ?