Finally , I'm blogging after one week . Schedule's have been super packed because of Fiesta De Royale and the upcoming Evangelistic Concert this coming Saturday . Rehearsals made me mad tired . After I reached home and done all the necessary stuff , I'll just collapse on the bed .
On the 6th , I wore some top which i forgot , Leggings with NF denim shorts . Then everyone was like asking me why I wear until like that ! I was so lazy to explain myself , so I just said : Cold . & really , It was damn cold . Even with leggings on and a jacket on my leg , I was still kinda shivering . & I can't believe I slept for 12 hours !!
7th Dec : Happy 3rd Month Darling (L)
I can't believe I managed to spend the day without you . You said you had something nice on your blog , so I went to read it . But there wasn't much ! So I was kinda like disappointed for the whole day . Went over to Esplanade underpass with Kailun to see Cravis spin head on floor brcause she doesn't want to go home so early . && when I almost died of gastric , YOUR MESSAGE FLEW IN ! :D Then i was there smiling smiling smiling smiling smiling . But didn't understand the last line of your sms . So went home to translate it but I couldn't find the result !
The sms reads :
Happy 3rd month :-) YANDA here reply to this phone. My phone takes days to recieve. Sorry can't pei you today. Krohmn srolak niak
Can someone help me translate that last line ?!?! TYVM ^^
It was quite a crappish day . Luckily your message came (:
Morning went over to Jan's place to practice for EC . Finally settled some stuff . Then rushed over to TJC for practice which Horns practically did almost nothing during Combined Sectionals . Which also means I got harrased by 2 guys for nothing !
While walking to TJC from Bedok MRT ... ...
Either 1 of the 2 Guys (G)
Me (M)
(G) : Eh you know how to go to Blk 15 ?
(M) : Eh sorry I don't stay around this area .
(G) : Oh okay , thanks .
(G) : (Whispers behind loudly : Ehhhh number number number !!!!)
(G) : Ehhh , Can I have your number ?
(M) : NO .
(G) : Whyy ? Make friends lahhhhs . (In a whiny tone)
(M) : Don't want .
(G) : Orhh .. (pauses) .. Eh where you going ?
(M) : School
(G) : Harr ? You go school wear like that ? [I was wearing I(L)NY tee with browh shorts and slippers]
(M) : Yeahh . Also not officially school day . CCA only mahs .
(G) : Oh , Which school ?
(M) : TJC .
(G) : EH I ALSO FROM TEMASEK LEIIS .
(M) : Don't bluff ==''
(G) : REALLY !! You what CCA ??
(M) : Band .
(G) : WAH really arhhs ? I also leiis . You know just now conductor call me say he not free and then practice cancelled ! [Most prolly hoping that I'll believe it]
(M) : Yahh i know . Conductor today not free . He's not coming .
(G) : Ehh no no no . Is teacher in charge ! Sorry ah , remember wrongly .
(M) : Ayer you go away lahhs . I'm late already . (Super pissed now)
(G) : Eh really leiis .
(M) : SHUDDUP LAHHS !
(& they continued blabbing nonsense while walking behind me which I totally shut out until they reached block 15)
Seriously , Girlf . I agree with you . East side really a lot of wierd people !!
8th Dec was HECTIC .
Rushed over after a 9-5 Fiesta practice to SKMC . Dabao dinner from Compass Point Kopitiam and had dinner outside santuary . Tired ttm . Almost fell asleep . Talked to Girlf otw home from church . & continued my gossip with Boyf when I reached home on msn . Really getting kinda pissed off .
9th Dec was the last practice before Fiesta . Had sectionals in the morning , Then Lower Brasses joined us because Benjamin gotta go for CIP . Then trumpets joined us . So it was a mini combined sectionals without trombones . Section lunch was funnn . Finally Zoe and Carol appeared for band . So we had full section that day ^^ Combined sectionals after lunch was AWESOME . After going through all the pieces , Bertram threw out a "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" score arranged by some Jap guy . Hahahas . Sightread it . So funnnn !! Then Ms Chew come brief brief , & Band ended early that day !! Whoottts ~~
Oh ya , BTW .
DON'T GO TO GRAND COPTHORNE WATERFRONT FOR ANY EVENTS . IT'S OKAY IF YOU GO FOR THEIR BUFFET AT BRIO'S OR THE PONTINI FOR ITALIAN FOOD (but be sure to bring something to do because waiting time is usually more than 1 hour) !
Grand Copthrone Event Manager's Assistant , Jia Hui , called me to say that the bill have not yet been settled . & that amount was $7000++++++ . I think this is crap because I already settled the bill even before prom started ! Then she still ask me for the receipt to prove that the bill has been settled . Look , Prom's on the 30th Nov . And today is the 9th Dec . More than one week has passed and you're asking me for the receipt ? Yes , I will have it because I'm someone who keeps receipts . But what about the others ? They'll most probably throw it away because they don't need it anymore . Who keeps receipts for one whole year ?! I'm probably one of the few person who does that ! So what ? I'm I supposed to pay that $7000++ if I can't produce the receipts ? It doesn't make sense right .
At night , I told mum about this . So she called to complain . & guess what ? It was their inefficient communication problem and misunderstandings . I think Grand Copthorne Waterfront's communications between their staff sucks . One moment , Sam tells me this . Another moment after Prom , the Philippine staff come tell me another thing . & now Jiahui called and tell me a total different story . But in any case , I'M NOT GONNA PAY THEM A SINGLE CENT ALREADY because everythings have been settled . & I'm so gonna keep the receipt in case anything like this happens again .
Oh oh , I've got something cool !! Guess what are these ?













COFFINS !!! OMG COOL RIGHT !! All these coffins are found in Ghana !
Why be buried in a boring coffin,
when you can get handmade coffins
that look like a fish ,
lobster, snake, bird,
shoe, beer bottle,
even a cigarette?
For the Ga tribe in coastal Ghana,
funerals are a time of mourning,
but also of celebration.
The Ga people believe that when their loved ones die, they move on into
another life — and the Ga make sure
they do so in style.
They honor their dead with
brightly colored coffins that celebrate
the way they lived.
Sources :
11th Dec ! Fiesta De Royale ~
Damn damn fun . I love TJCSB . But I don't know if my results can get me into that school . & I'm still contemplating whether to join band . It's like so hectic . Especially it's SYF period next year . Shall wait for results ... ...
Lingshan's parents fetched me to granny's place because they just stay opposite ^^ Stayed-over at granny's place and went home the next day (:
Went home and used this new application on Twitter that everyone's using . Twuration ^^ On that day , My twitter account was 108 days old . & I tweet on average 37.2 times a day . No wonder I hit my 4000th tweet already .
Then church gotta do some presentation thingy . PTL my group finished within Sunday school's timing ! Means we don't have to arrange for meet up next week ! Less work to do ^^
EC rehearsal was tiring . Linette wasn't here so I gotta sing . I realise I can't sing while looking at the lyrics and play piano at the same time . My chords and notes will go all haywire !!
& Got the news that ahma got a asthma attack . Admitted into the hospital again ): & i remembered she just got out last week . Idk what to say already . I only can say that all hospitals now are so damn inefficient . Most doctors are doctors because they want their high pay , and not because they want to save lives . & I thought doctors should be one of Singapore's smartest people because Medicine course in University is so hard to get in . What happened to straight As students from JC ? Why have they become so dumb that they can't even differentiate normal panting and heavy panting . If anything happens to my ahma , I make sure I'll write a whole newspaper column on how you made my ahma suffer since the day she fell .
SHE HAD A FREAKING FRACTURE AND YOU STUPID PEOPLE CAN STILL TELL HER THAT SHE CAN GO OVERSEAS EVEN AFTER X-RAY . IDIOTS . YOU PEOPLE SAID THAT SHE NEEDS TO WALK MORE OFTEN SO THAT THE INJURY OR WHATSOEVER CAN RECOVER FASTER . AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS WILL WORSEN HER CONDITION ?! YOU FREAKING MADE HER SUFFER FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK WITH THAT PAIN . AND FINALLY YOU SAID SHE NEEDED OPERATION . I'M REALLY SUSPECTING IF YOU EARNED THAT DEGREE OR YOU BOUGHT THAT DEGREE .
Singapore General Hospital , a great disappointment . & I thought you're one of Sg's top hospitals ?