Had a dream about me making speech at house comm nomination and my heart was like pumping at max speed. What's worse was that my super loud and shocking alarm had to ring. So I freaking got double the shock. And my heart only stop jumping so quickly when the first lesson start.
Speech was like crap during house comm nomination. I guess if anyone's gonna vote for me, it'll be my enthusiasm and loudness. And did cheer. Everyone day I'm like damn freaking loud because the stupid mic managed to captured my voice even though I was standing quite a distance away from it. It's damn paiseh and I was totally shaking inside. Luckily people can't tell. Gotta prepare for election day. I don't wanna screw up a second time.
Today during bio tutorial was the best! Mr Choo best lahhs.
"You eat tomato won't become tomato right?!" And his face was damn epic hahahahas. I love Bio tutorials!
Had student council election after school. Total waste of time zzz. Bus home with wynn amri athirah and hubert. Had loads of laughter. Love those people!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5