"I hate that feeling. The feeling when you're sad, and you have no idea why. But you just are..."
19/05
Cheerleading and volleyball training/outing/farewell party clashes. Why did I make myself so damn busy that I don't even have time for myself? Feeling so lousy that vball plans have to be changed because of cheerleading..
Things got worse when darling told me ac's concert is on the 6th, which is the start of LTC. So freaking sad. I thought I could go out with my NCO mates ):
Stoned during Chem, Ms Low came and talk to me. She said, we cannot admit that we're busy because busy is 忙 which is 心亡. So true. Shall really start doing work now and stop using busy as an excuse. No one in the world is free, it's just the mindset (:
Received cheer prac schedule. Gonna miss church like mad ): One more week, I can do it! Colosseum will be great! (:
Cheerleading was great, but so tiring.. We will win! Go Phobos!
Sometimes I just don't know how to tell you what I'm feeling...