I'm stuck at the playground now, because I have nowhere to go. I don't know what to do now, and it seems like running away is my only solution.
Thanks sister for turning the house upside down again. Made mummy angry because the doctor didn't give you fever syrup and dad didn't ask for it just because he accompanied you to the doctor's? It's not his fault that doctor didn't give it to you. You had no fever then. Now you refuse to take the fever tablet, and created a big hooha at home. Screamed at mummy just because of this? Where have your manners gone to? Their in the dustbin already is it?
& mum tried to call dad, and he was busy. When he called back, she refused to talk to him no matter what. Refused to pick up the phone when he called home; Off your mobile phone when he called? I really don't understand. I really don't.
I wanna cry so damn badly. But I know I need to stay strong. I can't stay in that house any longer. So I ran away and I'm stuck at this playground. Hooray. Well done sister. & I'm not telling pig this because he's like super unwell and I don't want him to worry. I hope my stomach doesn't act up badly again in these few hours that I'm out.
// Left alone here to cry. But it ain't that bad afterall. Some peace at last.
// I love cats, the night breeze, and the playground.
// The street lights just got turned off.
// I hope I don't get kidnapped.